Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Free Food For Thought

A colleague of mine walked into my office today and handed me a slip of paper with the URL for a great resource that I thought I'd share with our readers: Free Medical Journals is a metasearch engine that links to major medical publishers offering free full-texts of their articles. It covers all the medical specialties as well as some non-medical journals for psychologists. You can also sign up for the free email subscription service and have summaries of selected journals sent to you on a weekly basis. For a list of available psychiatry and psychology journals, follow this link.

2 comments:

NeoNurseChic said...

Yes I love that about being at a major university. For psychiatry, I think they now have something called "PsychInfo" but they've changed the layout of databases and now I can't find it! Odd...

But anyways...thanks for the links!

HP said...

Thanks for this link. I currently have full access to everything I need but that will be changing shortly, so very timely for me!