So we finally did our first podcast after talking about it for a month. It's about 25 minutes long and can be found here [
Yes, the theme is ripped from the 1960's TV sitcom, My Three Sons, even down to the re-done logo and theme song (Clink wanted us to do Put Down the Duckie, but it just didn't seem to fit in well... maybe in a later one.)
Can you figure out which shrink is which?
So, here are the show notes for the podcast:
December 3, 2006: Podcasting Makes You Potty[click the .m4a file to download]
- Tip of the hat to Leo Laporte's This Week in Tech (TWiT) podcast for inspiration
- Also a nod goes to Dr Dave Van Nuys at shrinkrapradio.com, who kindly pointed out he was doing a Psychology podcast of the same name way before us. Check it out, it's very well done
- Dr Anonymous is not mentioned even once in this podcast
- 60 Minutes: Beta-blockers to prevent PTSD and reduce traumatic memories?
- Cardiac risk after post-heart attack depression
- Shrink Rap Post: Go Red for Women
- NHSBlogDoc's John Crippen's post about England's idea of requiring psychiatric evaluations for hospice and "assisted dying" patients
|[Update: You can now subscribe to My Three Shrinks on iTunes, or download the .mp3]|
technorati tags:shrinkrap, podcast, psychiatry, psychiatrist, depression, heart, attack, PTSD, propranolol, hospice
Blogged with Flock