Just in case you need something to read while you listen: Chapter 8 is up on Double Billing.
Welcome back. Sorry for the delay in getting this out. I will be getting #24 out this Sunday, June 10. Be sure to check out this upcoming podcast as we will have a special guest joining us -- Dr. Phil.
June 3, 2007: #23 Loons, Lefse, and the Flea
- Doctor Anonymous to be guest on June 17 podcast.
- Clink brings back notepads with loons on them and cinnamon lefse from the midwest.
- Flea's medical blog affects his malpractice trial. This is a fascinating story, which is well-summarized and explained on Eric Turkewitz's legal blog. We're waiting for Flea's book to come out.
- Dinah talks about transference. Also see prior post on Transference to the Blog.
- Rules for Bloggers. In response to Flea's troubles, ClinicalCases suggests Five Rules for Blogging:
1-Write as if your boss and your patients are reading your blog every day
2-Comply with HIPAA
3-Do not blog anonymously. List your name and contact information
4-If your blog is work-related, it is probably better to let your employer know
5-Use a disclaimer
- We mention a survey of medical bloggers that was done last year. Anyone have a link?
- Movie Review: Away From Her. Clink thought this movie about a woman with dementia was very good.
- Oh, remember... check out next week's podcast, when Dr. Phil will be joining us for a brief interview.
|Find show notes with links at: http://mythreeshrinks.com/. The address to send us your Q&A's is there, as well.|
This podcast is available on iTunes (feel free to post a review) or as an RSS feed. You can also listen to or download the .mp3 or the MPEG-4 file from mythreeshrinks.com.
Thank you for listening.