Saturday, March 08, 2008

No Cherry Blossoms Yet

Just had to break up the In Treatment monotony here.  Hangin' out at the Omni Shoreham in DC this AM with a friend at the Work, Stress and Health Conference.   Above is the restaurant behind me as I type this out (which has great banana nut French toast, BTW).  We're off to one of the Smithsonians, maybe the American Indian History one or the new butterfly exhibit at the Natural History Museum.  If it stops raining, we'll do the zoo instead, which is just around the corner.

Hey, we did a podcast last Sunday, and I now have time today to get it produced and posted, so stay tuned.   Also, the House version of the Mental Health Parity bill passed a couple days ago (yay!), so now the trick is to get the House and Senate versions reconciled.

Catch ya later.
-Roy

4 comments:

Dinah said...

RoY!!! I'm so happy to see you. Does your computer make that Dinah-specific Star Trek noise if the e-mail from me is via blogger?
I'm glad you've recovered from the flu. Looking forward to podcasting with you tomorrow.
And I got In Treatment down to 2 posts/week, it just saturates Shrink Rap because you and Clink lead such exciting lives these days.

Hey, I took a squash lesson this morning--- it was more fun than I thought. Only I got very sweaty and I scream when I miss the ball, which I believe was rather embarrassing to my kid.

jcat said...

Banana nut french toast....O.M.G.

It's almost 3 am here, I have no bananas, no nuts and no eggs in the house, I ate supper 3 hours ago. And right now I really really want that toast.

Did you really have to mention something so delicious-sounding??

Anonymous said...

when people get stressed they might say they are going bananas or nuts and yell at people and tell them they are toast so it was a fitting dish.

The Girl said...

Wow. That sounds fantastic! Can't wait for the new podcast.