Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Rather Weird Life



Just back from meeting with Jon, the idealistic fitness trainer who will save the inner city from the epidemic of obesity and save me from myself.  Every muscle aches.  And so I come upon a box at my front door.  I love presents.  Who doesn't?  Thinking it's a book I ordered, I note the address: 
Dinah, Chef de Haute
Dinah's Tex-Max Bistro

Hmmmm.  Seems unlikely I'd send myself a book to that particular address.  Maybe I was taken over by aliens?

Eagerly I rip open the box.  The contents: 2 boxes of King Arthur Flour (est'd 1790) Quick & Easy Homemade Dog Biscuit Mix from ONLY the finest flour.    Oh, and let's not forget the multi-sized cookie cutter's shaped like dog bones.

My day is complete.  Max's Day is even more complete.   Perhaps Fat Doctor's son (the notorious little boy dog biscuit eater) would like to come over for a snack?  Or Jon's foster dog Molly?  And wait until Tex sees what Max now has, jealously amongst the pooches will abound.

Thank You, Victor.  I'm not sure what else to say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEK, I miss you. If you write to me again I will send you and Max presents too.
PS Tell Jon he should put you on the arc trainer for a while.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're welcome. It was supposed to read, "Chef de haute Cuisine" but the "Cuisine" fell off, for the address line was too short, I guess.

Victor

Anonymous said...

you are not weird...you are sweet...

also look at this

http://astrology.yahoo.com/channel/sex/married-to-the-war-divorce-casualties-208388/?pg=5

is it ok to say holycrap after this?

Also look at this super cool guy!

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=8929921

i have no time to blog now...exam is on sep 30th....i guess otherwise i would have blogged about this stuff!!!

phoebe