Sunday, September 21, 2008

You Know You've Been Blogging Too Long When


So here at Shrink Rap, we've been at it for a while. Since April of 2006, to be exact, and we have 839 posts now. I think that's a lot of posts.

On my post (was it today or yesterday, or what day is it, anyway?) titled What's In a Name, TigerMom commented, " From the title of the post, I thought you would address what doctors and their patients call one another."

I've written about that, right? I'm sure I have, early on, I don't know what I said, but I'm sure it's been done. If I haven't written it, well one of us has. So I searched. I finally went into our posts, all 839, and went to the oldest page. There's was a post called What's In A Name.

So I have two thoughts:
1) Oy, I reused a post title without even remembering this. If the blog isn't getting old, then maybe I am.
2) Perhaps I'm mellowing, but in the years since, I'm not sure I quite care so much what anyone calls me anymore.

To TigerMom, with regards.