Monday, December 01, 2008

Congratulations, Fat Doctor!










Look! Fat Doctor and her family have a new baby girl. What a cutie.






------------------------------

On a totally different note, I just read the strangest article in the Sunday New York Times. The author has a very detailed discussion of her sex life, of how she's no longer interested in her husband, of her first orgasm, and she mentions her episodes of depression, though not as a cause of her weak libido. I'm not posting a link, I'm not even comfortable citing the author's name. The detail would have been rather intimate if I'd heard it from a friend, or perhaps even a patient, but to read it in the New York Times--- somehow I felt like I was prying. I can't help but wonder how the husband (the no longer interesting former object of sexual desire) must have felt.