Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

While I was away, ClinkShrink did a Spectacular job of keeping up the blog. And the rare moments I could get computer access, for 20 shekels a shot, I got to play beat-the-clock attempting to get through my email. There were about a zillion in response to Clink's posts. Great posts (and beware the surgeon who dares to lie to Dinah)...but no pics? Why no pics, dear ClinkShrink? Ah, but it's not too late--- I will help her out here.
Dinah's back.....

2 comments:

Sarebear said...

She did a great job, loved her posts. I like the pics you've added to them, Dinah.

Sara

Ugg, #45 podcast is cutting out at 1 min 13 on my TIVO. Oh well, trying to get it on the TIVO was probably too much technology interaction anyway. So far it's not working out that great

Anonymous said...

20 shekels? For how long? Oy, Dinah...

That's highway robbery.