Podcast Number 53: In Which We Teach Dinah How to Edit and Post the Podcasts
Roy and ClinkShrink are the tinkering Geeks, and finally, they are teaching Dinah to edit and post the podcasts. Roy has declared he'd rather poke his eyes out with a fork, but ClinkShrink has endless patience (and patients). Four minutes into the editing and Dinah said, "Wait, we've been talking for four minutes and we haven't said anything!" Clink responded, "Exactly." And so we ramble about the following:
- We invite listeners to give an iTunes review and Roy longs for a Wikipedia entry for Shrink Rap.
- Gary Small's book The Naked Lady Who Stood on Her Head
- A brief mention of Koro, a delusion about shrinking genitals
- Whether or not people like obnoxious TV doctors, and again we're back to talking about House (and Frazier, and Tony Soprano and Mad Men, and Apple TV.....)
- M: The first movie ever made about a serial killer in 1931: ClinkShrink gives it two thumbs up.
- URAC: An insurance accrediting company that Roy likes.
We're hoping to get on a more regular podcasting schedule! Thank you for listening.
This podcast is available oniTunes or as an RSS feed orFeedburner feed. You can also listen to or download the .mp3or the MPEG-4 file from mythreeshrinks.com.
Thank you for listening
Send your questions and comments to: mythreeshrinksATgmailDOTcom