Wednesday, March 02, 2011

We Still Don't Say



It's been nearly 5 years of Shrink Rap posts--this is post number 1,402. I've rambled and ranted so much, I don't know what I've said and what I haven't said, much less what the other Shrink Rappers have talked about.

So Meg asked ClinkShrink to comment on this article about Bernie Madoff's psychotherapy in prison. Mary Jo says we could have a field day with Charlie Sheen (it was a joke, as evidenced by the : ) in the comment...at least I think it was a joke).

Instead, I thought I'd write about the Goldwater Rule and how shrinks can't talk to the media about people they haven't examined. This feels familiar. Maybe ClinkShrink already posted about it? A quick search, and I 'remembered' that I wrote a post called We Don't Say just about two years ago.

Regarding Bernie Madoff and Charlie Sheen, I think we'll stick to "No Comment."

No comments: