Please take our sidebar poll and tell us who you are.
If you don't know who you are, please guess.
Questions from readers--
- Sarebear asks: What is a Nervous Breakdown?
- Mary and Max, an award-winning claymation movie about an 8-yo girl and a middle-aged man with Asperger's. Very educational about Asperger's, and extremely entertaining.
- Another reader asks: How are psychiatrists prepared to manage psychiatric disorders in patients with autism?
- The New York Time review of a movie, Beautiful Boy, which led us in to a discussion of guilt and blame and our desire as human beings to believe we have control over what happens to us. Too bad none of us saw the movie.
- Clink talks about an article that appeared in the Archives of General Psychiatry, National Study of Suicide in All People with a Criminal Justice History.
- Finally, we talk (or perhaps "ramble" is a better word) about the psychology of podcasting.
This podcast is available on iTunes or as an RSS feed or Feedburner feed. You can also listen to or download the mp3 or the MPEG-4 file from mythreeshrinks.com.