Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sarebear!





No, Shrink Rap is not turning in to Hallmark.... but when our longest running reader/commenter turns 40 (rumored to be older than dirt!), how can we not wish her the very best?


Dear Sarebear,

  Forty is not old.  The dream about not being able to use a Smartphone was just a dream, you'd be an ace with one. 


Best wishes for a wonderful day.  Please eat a piece of cake for me.  I like the end pieces with the icing, and a little ice cream is fine with it.  A lot of ice cream works well, too.   Just in case you wanted to know.

It's my cousin's birthday, too, but she's not a Shrink Rap reader and this is the end of the Hallmark series.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Well, ok, I may not be a "regular" Shrink Rap reader, but when given a heads up, I read it! ;-)

Love your cousin with the birthday today.

Sarebear said...

Yippeee! This made my day when I saw it; thanks, Dinah!

I feel just ducky, now!

I'm going to eat some cake and ice cream just for you!

I feel like i've arrived, or something, lol.

Sunny CA said...

Happy Birthday, Sarebear!