Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Join Us at 9 PM EST for a Tweet Chat on Social Media in Medicine

Dr. Margaret Chisolm was the recent guest editor for International Review of Psychiatry's edition that was devoted to social media in medicine.  The issue is open at no cost for the month of June and the Shrink Rappers all contributed--
http://informahealthcare.com/toc/irp/27/2#/doi/full/10.3109/09540261.2015.1027672

Tonight, some of the contributors will be involved in a Tweetchat on the uses of Social media in medicine.  Do join us:

2h2 hours ago

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in a bit of a rush so I don't have time to say something articulate, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your article.
Particularly Dinah, I loved your section and I think it really shows that patients can have a voice when they are listened to.
I have to confess that I sometimes wonder if you really do understand and empathise with patients experiences, particularly when things get heated in the comments section, but I stand corrected.
Thank you for listening and passing our messages on.
BecB

Anonymous said...

I also appreciated the way Dinah handled the issue of strip searches. I have considered sending a copy of her article to the hospital that strip searched me and encourage them to look to the hospitals who do not strip search for ways in which they keep patients safe without needless humiliation.

P-K