Friday, June 01, 2007

Happy Birthday!



1 June Births
Dinah and
Young, Brigham (1801)
Griffith, Andy (1926)
Monroe, Marilyn (1926)
Boone, Pat (1934)
Freeman, Morgan (1937)
Auberjonois, René (1940)
Snow, Tony (1955)
Mulder, Karen (1968)
Klum, Heidi (1973)
Morissette, Alanis (1974)
Henin-Hardenne, Justine (1982)


Note from Dinah: The Clink poem featured below is sooooo sweet! Sadly, I've already eaten the cake pictured here and am hoping to find another. I'm a little worried that Roy is going to show up at my house with General Tso's chicken laced with Abilify.

Note from Roy: I had to join the party and add Alanis' video, Ironic. Oh, I asked Dr. Anonymous to join us for tomorrow's podcast... haven't heard back yet

The end of Chapter 7 is up on Double Billing. For those of you waiting for accidental sex, what better time than a birthday?


[the rest is posted by ClinkShrink]




You make me laugh
You make me think
You let me rant
You call me Clink

You kick my butt
When I obsess
When I need clothes
You help me dress

I tease you lots
You take it well
For this someday
I'll go to hell

And if this blog
Should ever end
I'll still be glad
That you're my friend

Happy Birthday Dinah

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, you are a kind friend and an amazing poet!
--birthday shrink

NeoNurseChic said...

Happy Birthday, Dinah!! Hope it's a great day and a great year!!

Take care,
Carrie :)

Roy said...

I started to write a limerick, beginning
"There was a young blogger named Dinah,
Whose novels couldn't be any finah", but just couldn't come up with a good ending.

So, Happy Birthday!

Midwife with a Knife said...

Happy birthday Dinah! :)

Rach said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINAH!

(Clink, omg, what were you doing up at the ungodly hour of 5:51 am!)

ClinkShrink said...

I'm happy to say the times on this posts are usually off. It was really 6:51 am.

ClinkShrink said...

(I typed that wrong purposely to drive Roy crazy. Yeah. Really.)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind birthday wishes. In response to my own post "What kind of psychiatrist are you?" I've figured it out: an old one.

Gerbil said...

Happy Birthday, Dinah!

and, inspired by Roy:
There once was a blogger named Dinah
Whose novels could not be much finah.
By day, as a shrink,
She distributes her link;
Now let's party with cheese and some winah!

JR's Thumbprints said...

So ... how old (I mean "young") is Dinah? Happy B-day.

Dinah said...

What is the meaning of "Ironic" being YoUTubed onto Clink's Happy Birthday post for me?

DrivingMissMolly said...

Happy birthday!

Today, June 5th, is *My* shrink's b-day, so I have to give a shout out to him...

Hey, has anyone done a study on what astrological sign psychiatrists predominantly are, or a breakdown of how many are each sign?

Gemini makes sense. One face for the patient and one for real life...

Lily

Sarebear said...

I missed your birthday, waaah!

But for good reasons!

Happy belated birthday happy happy!