Kim at Emergiblog celebrated her 4th blog birthday earlier this week amidst much congratulations. For blogs, that's probably like 57 in human years.
How does one celebrate a birthday? Host a Grand Rounds, of course.
- Child Psych: safety of psych meds in kids
- Behaviorism & Mental Health: "depression is not an illness" (one of those ideas that depression is an evolutionary adaptive response; but then so would be hypertension, cancer, and pancreatitis)
- Colorado Health Insurance Insider: escalating use of psychiatric medications
- How to Cope with Pain: using antidepressants for chronic pain
- Dr Shock: relaxing with computer games at work