Time for a round-up of the most popular Shrink Rap posts from 2011.
These are all posts written in 2011; later I will put up a list of top posts of all time (since we started in 2006), in addition to the -- and this is my favorite -- most interesting search phrases used in 2011. These are listed with the most popular (i.e., most pageviews) post at the top. Please feel free to repost this on your blog or your favorite social media dooblie doo.
- Questions for Clink
- Shrink Rap Survey on Attitudes Towards Psychiatry
- What Makes A Good Therapist?
- The Duck Was Nixed!
- Doctors Who Write
- Summer Solstice: "Hot" Grand Rounds on Shrink Rap
- A Brief Psychological Analysis of the Angry Birds
- Google+ Button Added
- Doctors to Go to Jail for Asking Patients About Guns in the Home
- Kindle versus Nook?
- The Patient Who Didn't Like the Doc. On-Line.
- The Top Ten or More Things That Annoy Me About Psychiatry Haters
- What is Bipolar Disorder?
- Talk Doesn't Come Cheap
- Diagnostic Labels That Change Lives
- The Unwilling Patient: New Yorker Article
- Howard Dully's Lobotomy
- Guest Blogger Jesse: When Patients Don't Pay
- Hate A Shrink: They Ask For It, After All
- No More Xanax
- How to be a Successful College Student
- Please Pass the Fat Cream
- Are We Not Thugs?
- Psych Meds are THE Problem: A Post for Duane Sherry
- Happy Shrinks!
2010 ... 2009 ... 2008 ... 2007 ... 2006